The Pink Panthers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newly registered members

+4
Strahinja_Predojevic
Goran Novakovic
Miroslav_Jankovic
Dejan_Novakovic
8 posters

Go down

Newly registered members Empty Newly registered members

Post by Dejan_Novakovic Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Welcome to Pink Panthers private forums. If you have started roleplaying with us and would like to be added "Outsiders" group, fill in the format and post below.

Code:
[B]IG name:[/B]
[B]LS:RP Forum name:[/B]
[B]Timezone:[/B]

I, [u]Firstname_lastname[/u], give my permission to Pink panthers to Character Kill my character in-case they find it necessary. I am aware that the faction might change it's name as a result of IC development and give that very same permission to whatever new name the faction will have.

Dejan_Novakovic

Back to top Go down

Newly registered members Empty Re: Newly registered members

Post by Miroslav_Jankovic Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:59 pm

IG name: Miroslav_Jankovic
LS:RP Forum name: Feargeorge
Timezone: UTC+02.00

I, Miroslav Jankovic, give my permission to Pink panthers to Character Kill my character in-case they find it necessary. I am aware that the faction might change it's name as a result of IC development and give that very same permission to whatever new name the faction will have.

Last edited by Miroslav_Jankovic on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miroslav_Jankovic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goran Novakovic Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:03 pm

IG name: Goran Novakovic
LS:RP Forum name: Diego_Abila
Timezone: GMT +0 - UK

I, Goran Novakovic, give my permission to Pink panthers to Character Kill my character in-case they find it necessary. I am aware that the faction might change it's name as a result of IC development and give that very same permission to whatever new name the faction will have.

Last edited by Goran Novakovic on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goran Novakovic

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahinja_Predojevic Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:06 pm

IG name: Strahinja_Predojevic
LS:RP Forum name: Mikri Maus
Timezone: same as /time

I, Strahinja_Predojevic, give my permission to Pink panthers to Character Kill my character in-case they find it necessary. I am aware that the faction might change it's name as a result of IC development and give that very same permission to whatever new name the faction will have.

Strahinja_Predojevic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristijan_Babic Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:13 pm

IG name:Kristijan Babic
LS:RP Forum name:Inimene123
Timezone:1+, Estonia.

I, Kristijan Babic, give my permission to Pink panthers to Character Kill my character in-case they find it necessary. I am aware that the faction might change it's name as a result of IC development and give that very same permission to whatever new name the faction will have.

Kristijan_Babic

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko_Dusanovic Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:24 pm

IG name: Marko_Dusanovic
LS:RP Forum name: Straya
Timezone: GMT +1

I, Marko_Dusanovic, give my permission to Pink panthers to Character Kill my character in-case they find it necessary. I am aware that the faction might change it's name as a result of IC development and give that very same permission to whatever new name the faction will have.

Marko_Dusanovic

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan_Zyuganov Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:44 pm

IG name: Milan_Zyuganov
LS:RP Forum name: #113
Timezone: GMT +0 - UK

I, Milan_Zyuganov, give my permission to Pink panthers to Character Kill my character in-case they find it necessary. I am aware that the faction might change it's name as a result of IC development and give that very same permission to whatever new name the faction will have.

Milan_Zyuganov

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitaly_Klimov Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 pm

IG name:Vitaly Klimov
LS:RP Forum name:bot1
Timezone:GMT +2 - Finland

I, Vitaly Klimov, give my permission to Pink panthers to Character Kill my character in-case they find it necessary. I am aware that the faction might change it's name as a result of IC development and give that very same permission to whatever new name the faction will have.

Vitaly_Klimov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum